Web Programmer Wanted - Good Prospects - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Web Programmer Wanted - Good Prospects

JonathanJonathan Posts: 2,914Member
Hi,

I head the web development at a company known as "Macrosoft", and am currently in need of a new web programmer. As the post for leading the programming side of the web development is currently wide open, promotion to this post will also be on the cards. So, what am I looking for?

- Good knowledge of ASP (VBScript), Visual Basic, MS SQL Server and how they all work together, and additionally HTML and JavaScript.
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows 2000 Server.
- Ability to work from home.
- Enthusiasm and desire to do the best possible job.
- Willingness to work on Incentive Based Pay until we get our first product launched (not too far away now), when you will be paid with money.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at:-
jworthington@macrosoft.ca
I have been with Macrosoft for a while now, started at the bottom myself and am happy to say that it is a good company to work with. I look forward to working with whoever takes up this position.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Worthington
VP, Corporation Web Development
Macrosoft Corporation
http://www.macrosoft.ca/

Comments

• sukirasukira Posts: 4Member
    Hi,

I'm having 27 months of exp. in Web and Client/Server Appl using ASP, VB, SQL Server etc...
    Currently working with New York based company. You can contact me to srisukira@hotmail.com

Ravi.

: Hi,
    :
    : I head the web development at a company known as "Macrosoft", and am currently in need of a new web programmer. As the post for leading the programming side of the web development is currently wide open, promotion to this post will also be on the cards. So, what am I looking for?
    :
    : - Good knowledge of ASP (VBScript), Visual Basic, MS SQL Server and how they all work together, and additionally HTML and JavaScript.
    : - Reasonable knowledge of Windows 2000 Server.
    : - Ability to work from home.
    : - Enthusiasm and desire to do the best possible job.
    : - Willingness to work on Incentive Based Pay until we get our first product launched (not too far away now), when you will be paid with money.
    :
    : If you are interested, please contact me directly at:-
    : jworthington@macrosoft.ca
    : I have been with Macrosoft for a while now, started at the bottom myself and am happy to say that it is a good company to work with. I look forward to working with whoever takes up this position.
    :
    : Best wishes,
    :
    : Jonathan Worthington
    : VP, Corporation Web Development
    : Macrosoft Corporation
    : http://www.macrosoft.ca/
    :
    :