can you done this? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

can you done this?

gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
can you do 3d graphics in turbo c 3.0.
ont tell me to use vc++ or borland windows i want to use 3d graphics in turbo c
i ask it to many but none can repli me .
can you?
write full programme?

Comments

• iDaZeiDaZe Posts: 464Member
    : can you do 3d graphics in turbo c 3.0.
    : ont tell me to use vc++ or borland windows i want to use 3d graphics in turbo c
    : i ask it to many but none can repli me .
    : can you?
    : write full programme?
    :
    Well, in the good old DOS days, there was something called mode 13, but I don't have any experience with it myself, try searching on www.google.com or something or on the graphics section of this site

• programmeurkeprogrammeurke Posts: 19Member
    I'm using turbo C as well and I'm trying to learn how to program in 3D (with nothing more than graphics.c).
    If that is what you mean, try
    www.3dica.org
    for a tutorial.
    If you need help on the tutorial and nobody else can help you, maybe you should try
    the A-team. :-)
    I mean, just mail me on [email protected]

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
    Hi,

Sure, you can do 3d graphics in Dos. Takes more time to tweak probably. I have never done 3d in Dos but wolfentstein 3d, doom, crusader all point out that you can.

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : Sure, you can do 3d graphics in Dos. Takes more time to tweak probably. I have never done 3d in Dos but wolfentstein 3d, doom, crusader all point out that you can.
    :
    YOU DARE TO LEAVE OUT HERETIC, HEXEN, AND STRIFE?! THOU HAST LOST THINE MIND! Lol, they were done in Watcom C/C++. I am not familiar with Turbo C, but I have the Wolf3D + SoD, Doom X, Heretic, and Hexen sources. Oh and let me tell you, just porting them from Watcom to Borland is a pain in itself, so I am not sure how hard it'd be porting them to TC.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]

: : Hi,
    : :
    : : Sure, you can do 3d graphics in Dos. Takes more time to tweak probably. I have never done 3d in Dos but wolfentstein 3d, doom, crusader all point out that you can.
    : :
    : YOU DARE TO LEAVE OUT HERETIC, HEXEN, AND STRIFE?! THOU HAST LOST THINE MIND! Lol, they were done in Watcom C/C++. I am not familiar with Turbo C, but I have the Wolf3D + SoD, Doom X, Heretic, and Hexen sources. Oh and let me tell you, just porting them from Watcom to Borland is a pain in itself, so I am not sure how hard it'd be porting them to TC.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/italic]-
    :
    :

One small problem is that it probably won't work under Windows 2000, XP, or any future Windows release since M$ give less and less direct memory and hardware access with each version :-( ... but he, that's why they invented bootdisks ;-)

: -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]
    :
    :

it makes me look fat ;-)

• gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
    : I'm using turbo C as well and I'm trying to learn how to program in 3D (with nothing more than graphics.c).
    : If that is what you mean, try
    : www.3dica.org
    : for a tutorial.
    : If you need help on the tutorial and nobody else can help you, maybe you should try
    : the A-team. :-)
    : I mean, just mail me on [email protected]
    :
    :
    : can you send me "programmeurke"
    your 3d stuff please

• Aravind.Aravind. Posts: 3Member
    This post has been deleted.