Game programmers and artists needed - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Game programmers and artists needed

I am the owner of a start-up game development studio in the Phoenix, AZ area. I am looking to build a team of talented programmers and artists. We are looking for people with skills in: Realimation engine programming, Open GL, 3D Studio MAX, WIN32, MultiGen, etc. for the development of a motor racing game for PC and Sega Dreamcast initially. Please email your resume and salary requirements. Project based workers also welcome if you are not looking for full-time work.

Comments

• : I am the owner of a start-up game development studio in the Phoenix, AZ area. I am looking to build a team of talented programmers and artists. We are looking for people with skills in: Realimation engine programming, Open GL, 3D Studio MAX, WIN32, MultiGen, etc. for the development of a motor racing game for PC and Sega Dreamcast initially. Please email your resume and salary requirements. Project based workers also welcome if you are not looking for full-time work.

Why don't you give us a link to your Website (you DO have a website right?), if not, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to join your "company".

-Xotor-