Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Learning to Create and Use JSP Tag Libraries.

Hai,
I'm trying to Create and Execute a simple JSP Tag Library which just prints "Hello World." , but unable to succeed.

I've created the Tag Handler , .tld file and the corresponding JSP file which uses this Tag.
My actual problem is that i dont know where exactly do i have to save these programs and in which directories.

I'm using a Tomcat Server. I kindly request you to provide me a detailed solution ( along with the source code ) of a Hello World Tag Library with the exact locations of where to save the files and which files.

Also please explain me the " .tld " file in detail, especially regarding the which is also being used in the corresponding JSP file.

I kindly request you to provide the solution as soon as possible for which act i would be very thankful to you.

Thanking you ,
Kishore.

Comments

• joebeewjoebeew Member Posts: 61
    : Hai,
    : I'm trying to Create and Execute a simple JSP Tag Library which just prints "Hello World." , but unable to succeed.
    :
    : I've created the Tag Handler , .tld file and the corresponding JSP file which uses this Tag.
    : My actual problem is that i dont know where exactly do i have to save these programs and in which directories.
    :
    : I'm using a Tomcat Server. I kindly request you to provide me a detailed solution ( along with the source code ) of a Hello World Tag Library with the exact locations of where to save the files and which files.
    :
    : Also please explain me the " .tld " file in detail, especially regarding the which is also being used in the corresponding JSP file.
    :
    : I kindly request you to provide the solution as soon as possible for which act i would be very thankful to you.
    :
    : Thanking you ,
    : Kishore.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    check this out
    http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/input-doc/intro.html

Aint nothing to it but to do it!
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware!