Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

i need to know how to make virus in c++........

Comments

• angelusMortisangelusMortis Member Posts: 141
    i dont know haw to do it in c++ but
    if u have learned assembly, u can download the book:
    'little black book of computer virus'.
    this book teaches virus programming with assembler.
    it should be somewhere on web as pdf.
  • dieharddiehard Member Posts: 87
    : Can anyone help me???
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hi!!
    First of all virus programming is a state of art, it is a good way to learn programming (go resident, bla..bla...) The best way is it, to do in assembly it`s small, run fast bla..bla...
    I learned it in assembly it`s nice to do but hard to learn.
    I now that there are some loser use it to damage someones computer. But
    if you use it right i think it`s OK.
    I now a site for how to learned it in assembly but, if you want it i will email it to you.(you now some people will use it bad).
    It`s very good.
    And if i was you i will test your virii on a old computer that isn`t so terrible if it damage.
    Well googbye

Marcel

• alan_pollockalan_pollock Member Posts: 110
    : : Can anyone help me???
    : :
    : Hi!!
    : First of all virus programming is a state of art, it is a good way to learn programming (go resident, bla..bla...) The best way is it, to do in assembly it`s small, run fast bla..bla...
    : I learned it in assembly it`s nice to do but hard to learn.
    : I now that there are some loser use it to damage someones computer. But
    : if you use it right i think it`s OK.
    : I now a site for how to learned it in assembly but, if you want it i will email it to you.(you now some people will use it bad).
    : It`s very good.
    : And if i was you i will test your virii on a old computer that isn`t so terrible if it damage.
    : Well googbye
    :
    : Marcel
    :
    :
    :
    :

Anyone who has the time and talent to waste on writing a virus for use with malicious intent... needs to get a life, hell get 2 they're free. What a waste of time and talent.

As for the statement above about "use it right"... a harmless virus used for say business purposes?... where after a certain date if your client still hasn't paid the bill? That works for me (as long as the client's data isn't destroyed in the process).
  • jeffpostjeffpost Member Posts: 316
    :
    : As for the statement above about "use it right"... a harmless virus used for say business purposes?... where after a certain date if your client still hasn't paid the bill? That works for me (as long as the client's data isn't destroyed in the process).
    :

It doesn't work for me. There is NEVER any valid reason for writing that kind of crap. If your client hasn't paid his bill, there are legitimate ways to deal with the problem. Mucking about in his computer is NOT an acceptable course of action, whether you destroy his data or not.

: : As for the statement above about "use it right"... a harmless virus used for say business purposes?... where after a certain date if your client still hasn't paid the bill? That works for me (as long as the client's data isn't destroyed in the process).
    :
    : It doesn't work for me. There is NEVER any valid reason for writing that kind of crap. If your client hasn't paid his bill, there are legitimate ways to deal with the problem. Mucking about in his computer is NOT an acceptable course of action, whether you destroy his data or not.
    :
    :

The only "mucking about" performed is that the application you've written no longer functions (or even deletes itself)... NOTHING ELSE in the system is touched. Legitimate ways do not always work, and at times when they do it can take months or even years... I've "eaten" enough time over the years to have learned this.

:
    : The only "mucking about" performed is that the application you've written no longer functions (or even deletes itself)... NOTHING ELSE in the system is touched. Legitimate ways do not always work, and at times when they do it can take months or even years... I've "eaten" enough time over the years to have learned this.
    :
    Irrelevant, IMHO. (Note: IANAL). If someone steals something from you and has it in his house, does that give you the right to enter and search his house to recover the stolen item? I don't think so. Do that in my house and you're likely to get shot.

If legitimate ways don't always work, tough. It's a result of living in a society in which people other than yourself also have rights. Deal with it. Nothing's perfect.

As much as this "debate" seems like pissing in the wind... you are comparing apples to oranges. Software developers have been putting time and usage locks in their products for ages. It's nothing new. As for "deal with it", obviously you're not in business for yourself and know nothing of what it's like to have to eat time ($). Time and usage locks in software are legitimate. As for "nothing's perfect", your world is what you make it... there's nothing wrong with striving for perfection.

One last note (pardon me), but what are "IMHO" and "IANAL" supposed to stand for? I'm not familiar with either of those acronyms.

: As much as this "debate" seems like pissing in the wind... you are comparing apples to oranges. Software developers have been putting time and usage locks in their products for ages. It's nothing new.

You were not talking about time and usage locks, you were talking about virii. That's comparing apples and oranges.

: As for "deal with it", obviously you're not in business for yourself and know nothing of what it's like to have to eat time ($). Time and usage locks in software are legitimate.

Agreed, but again, you were talking about solving such business problems with a virus, not time and usage locks. And I do know what it's like to 'have to eat time'; I've had my software ripped off before.

The point is that virii are [b]never[/b] acceptable solutions. Ask a lawyer about the consequences of infiltrating someone else's computer with a virus, even if it only removes unpaid-for software. Deal with such problems in legally acceptable ways or open yourself to liability. The analogy of breaking into someone's house to recover stolen property is apt. You don't have that right--have the police do it with a proper search warrant.

I understand your irritation at having to pay lawyers to deal with these problems, but that's a cost of doing business, just like insurance. If you can't handle it, perhaps you should consider a different means of earning a living. But please don't try to use this example as an excuse for writing virii. It doesn't fly.

:
    : One last note (pardon me), but what are "IMHO" and "IANAL" supposed to stand for? I'm not familiar with either of those acronyms.
    :
    In My Humble Opinion. I Am Not A Lawyer.

: : As much as this "debate" seems like pissing in the wind... you are comparing apples to oranges. Software developers have been putting time and usage locks in their products for ages. It's nothing new.
    :
    : You were not talking about time and usage locks, you were talking about virii. That's comparing apples and oranges.

[blue]I stand corrected. I should have made that distinction clear at the start.[/blue]

:
    :
    : : As for "deal with it", obviously you're not in business for yourself and know nothing of what it's like to have to eat time ($). Time and usage locks in software are legitimate.
    :
    : Agreed, but again, you were talking about solving such business problems with a virus, not time and usage locks. And I do know what it's like to 'have to eat time'; I've had my software ripped off before.

[blue]Again as before, I should have clarified that. As for my eating time comment, it wasn't meant to be harsh... many have no idea of the concept.[/blue]

:
    : The point is that virii are [b]never[/b] acceptable solutions.[blue]True[/blue] Ask a lawyer about the consequences of infiltrating someone else's computer with a virus, even if it only removes unpaid-for software.[blue]<---Personally, I'd still debate that (as I said, as long as your software is the only thing that stops... nothing else is touched... not even the data they created with it)}[/blue] Deal with such problems in legally acceptable ways or open yourself to liability. The analogy of breaking into someone's house to recover stolen property is apt. You don't have that right--have the police do it with a proper search warrant.
    :
    : I understand your irritation at having to pay lawyers to deal with these problems, but that's a cost of doing business, just like insurance.[blue]<---And in an ongoing contract, with payment in phases, I still find such lockouts a good incentive for payment}[/blue] If you can't handle it, perhaps you should consider a different means of earning a living. But please don't try to use this example as an excuse for writing virii.[blue]<---I never intended to}[/blue] It doesn't fly.
    :
    : : One last note (pardon me), but what are "IMHO" and "IANAL" supposed to stand for? I'm not familiar with either of those acronyms.
    : In My Humble Opinion. I Am Not A Lawyer.
    :
    : [blue] LOL... I've never have guessed! Thanks.[/blue]
    :

• leowasifleowasif Member Posts: 1
    hi. dudes wan make a virus that heart someone ok.....
    mail me i will tell u a very unique method of virus bulding
    but it is top sercite
    leo.wasif05@yahoo.com