Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

i need to know how to make virus in c++........

morpheusmorpheus Posts: 27Member
Can anyone help me???

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    : Can anyone help me???
    A) If I was the mod of this board this message would already be gone.
    B) Harming other's machines (speaking of those who have no clue how to do anything but turn them on) is just [b]WRONG![/b]
    C) If you can't figure out how simple it would be to make a virus (speaking from a Windows OS), you need to study up on the basics of the language.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
    Actually making a virus is not as simple as it looks. Most viruses are made in assembly, so you need to have good knowledge of assembly.

Secondly viruses are a good way of learning programming.

The first step into coding an anti-virus is coding a virus :-)

Just be very careful.

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    Bah, you want to learn coding? I have the Doom, Quake, Quake II, and Duke3D sources. Yes, I am a gamaholic. And when it comes to Windoze, I can write one with a few lines of code in C/C++ that could wipe out say, Windoze/System. Worst (and only) virus I did was one that the user had to run (thus making it not a genuine virus) to make it work. The user would run the exe and until they figured out how to control their system with everything being inverted :P so they could shut down the program, it would catch the screen, copy it, flip it, and then blit it out. Hehe, kind of funny, but it made me nautious once.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]

• JaywalkJaywalk Posts: 105Member
    : Bah, you want to learn coding? I have the Doom, Quake, Quake II, and Duke3D sources. Yes, I am a gamaholic. And when it comes to Windoze, I can write one with a few lines of code in C/C++ that could wipe out say, Windoze/System. Worst (and only) virus I did was one that the user had to run (thus making it not a genuine virus) to make it work. The user would run the exe and until they figured out how to control their system with everything being inverted :P so they could shut down the program, it would catch the screen, copy it, flip it, and then blit it out. Hehe, kind of funny, but it made me nautious once.

Sounds cool. You could put it on this site (as long as it really isn't viral).

I think games are a better way of learning, but Gautam does make a good point. You know, people always want to know how to do wierd things to computers, but you really should start on making something that does nothing at all, but is infectious. However, directions on virus-making really have no place on this site. [b]The world would be a better place without virii[/b].

• PraecentorPraecentor Posts: 1Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    I would say: "Let it be..." because it is not that fine and by the way it is more efficient to write a virus in assembly. And every buggy program can be used as a virus ;-)

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member

: I think games are a better way of learning, but Gautam does make a good point. You know, people always want to know how to do wierd things to computers, but you really should start on making something that does nothing at all, but is infectious. However, directions on virus-making really have no place on this site. [b]The world would be a better place without virii[/b].
    :

Knowing something doesn't do much harm. Everyone loves free software don't they and unless you know how a virus works a anti-virus program won't become a reality. What I am trying to say is maybe tomorrow someone will release an anti-virus which is under open source and we won't have to pay for anti-vurus's software anymore and virii have already have made their way into the computer world long ago. Something in games nowadays is lost is the memory usage. Opengl and DirectX require a little of C and a little understanding of maths, otherwise coding is pretty simple using API's. Remember Dos games? Hence it would be better learnt in coding a virus. I am not saying virii are good, but something good definitely can be learnt from them.

The world would be a better place without virii but as its already there we can't do much except avoid it right and I am tired of paying for anti-virus's and for its software upgrades. :-)

• ghostwriterghostwriter Posts: 1Member
    :
    : Maybe a good shrink......
  • BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Why do you NEED a virus? What do you want it to do? Why would anyone here want to help you with it anyways? It could come back on us.

As it was said, assembly would be better for viruses, but I don't see why you can't write one in C/C++ or any other language. There was one particular virus, I remember that was written with visual basic script. When it came attached to a letter it had the extension of .vbs That's VBScript.

• XPIRATORXPIRATOR Posts: 6Member
    HI
    YOU CAN USE THE ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE FOR THIS
    BY PROGRAMMING UNDER TASM32 OR PASS32 OR ....
    YOU CAN FIND THESE PROGRAMMES IN - WWW.PROGRAMMERSTOOLS.ORG

BYE

• Zell1388Zell1388 Posts: 82Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    No. Even though it is very simple and you really need no software at all, NO. Why do you want a virus? What kind is it, anyway? Who is it supposed to be for?