Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

3D software for clothing??

sweetgirlsweetgirl Member Posts: 29
I'd like to know which is the most suitable 3D software for creating clothing needed for a 3D human model...hopefully a easy to use software.

-sweetgirl-

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : I'd like to know which is the most suitable 3D software for creating clothing needed for a 3D human model...hopefully a easy to use software.
    :
    : -sweetgirl-
    :
    Heck, you can use PAINT that comes with Win9X to create small bitmaps to load as clothing. I recomend PCX or BMP format for use with OpenGL. Unreal uses PCX, and it comes out great, so although that format is older than bitmap, it can still be put to some good use. Bitmaps on the other hand would be easier to read in with the use of stucts already in most languages for reading them.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]

• phph Member Posts: 393
    : I'd like to know which is the most suitable 3D software for creating clothing needed for a 3D human model...hopefully a easy to use software.
    :
    :

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]phet@ocis.net[/red]

• sweetgirlsweetgirl Member Posts: 29
    May I know what is the minimum requirements for 3D Studio Max to run on a PC running Windows 2000?

-sweetgirl-

• phph Member Posts: 393
    not sure. but the worst pc i've run it on was a celeron 400 w/64ram. win98. hope that helps.

: May I know what is the minimum requirements for 3D Studio Max to run on a PC running Windows 2000?
    :
    :
    :
    :

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]phet@ocis.net[/red]