AS/400 RPG Pogrammer Wanted - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

AS/400 RPG Pogrammer Wanted

AS400 RPG programmer wanted. Must have extensive RPG II, RPG III & RPG IV programming experience. Prior SYS/36 experience a plus. System Operator experience required as well. AS400 & PC connectivity as well as TCP/IP knowledge is a plus. We want a professional with top AS/400 RPG skills. No beginners or trainees. Successful candidate must start out running. Benefits, competitive salary and pleasant working environment. No agencies please. Resume: HR-AS400, P.O. Box 60967, Rochester, NY 14606 Fax: 716-512-3055

Comments

• LairdScrantonLairdScranton Posts: 1Member
    I am an independent consultant software designer, with many years experience in the System3/X and AS/400-iSeries family of computers.
    I have programmed in all versions of RPG, and currently support the last System/36 in the Albany, NY area at Surpass Chemical Co., in Menands, NY. I have worked with more than 200 companies in the
    Hudson Valley/Upstate New York region, representing a wide variety
    of different industries.

My degree is in English from Vassar College in 1975. I started my
    own company Concise Systems in 1987. My current project references include:

Coldwell Banker Prime Properties (Green Island, NY) Tom Herlihy
    (518) 640-4024

TOMRA NY Recycling (Rotterdam, NY) Doris Schwaller
    (518) 356-2597

Imperial Pools & Saratoga Spas (Latham, NY) Bill Churchman
    (518) 786-1200

My contact information is:

Laird Scranton/Concise Systems
    183 Homestead Avenue
    Albany, NY 12206
    (518) 482-4508
    e-mail: concisesys@aol.com
  • rpg4rpg4 Posts: 1Member
    Since 1985 I have been consulting under my own small firm http://www.networkplusconsulting.com.

In summary I offer

30 year of Professional I.T. experience
    13 years of IT planning, accounting, IT budget,
    Supervisor of a staff of 8 software developers and marketing reps
    9 years of Managing/Programming Java related projects
    30 years of heavy RPG Programming
    6 years of Managing PHP, C/C++, HTML, JSP projects
    6 years of IBM WebSphere (All brands)
    23 years of Project Manager
    23 years of I.T. Business Ownership
    21 Plus years of DB2
    8 years of Data Center management (5 iSeries(AS400), 14 Linux Servers)
    8 years of ASP (Application Service Provider)
    6 years of server, database and application performance tuning
    many years of new software system development, network systems such as DS1, DS3,
    DSU, ATM, Routers and Switches

I am seeking a contract consulting opportunity

I can work with your firm a number of different ways

* Off Site, remotely, working full time or part time
    * Onsite part time 3 or 4 days a week
    * Onsite full time working 40 hours plus more per week

I work only on corp to corp terms via my firm as a contract consultant. My company is an IBM approved Business Partner and has at least
    five IBM Server Proven applications listed with IBM, willing to work domestically and internationally, can start ASAP!

Please review the attached and contact me at 1-800-844-4156 or 1-480-945-6330