Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

VB Programmer needed for small VB project

I'm looking for an experienced VB programmer to complete a very small program for my business. Being a VB novice, I can't complete it myself and I do need it done far faster than I could ever manage. I have the forms made up and a list of my specific needs and functions for the program. I'm willing to pay via Paypal, CC, or mail. If you're interested, let me know and I'll email you all the details.

This is a VERY small project, but my business will soon require more projects, larger projects and I'll be looking for a reliable source for future programs. This could be an excellent oppertunity for future income.

-Sam Richardson

Comments

• GabiGabi Posts: 8Member
    : I'm looking for an experienced VB programmer to complete a very small program for my business. Being a VB novice, I can't complete it myself and I do need it done far faster than I could ever manage. I have the forms made up and a list of my specific needs and functions for the program. I'm willing to pay via Paypal, CC, or mail. If you're interested, let me know and I'll email you all the details.
    :
    : This is a VERY small project, but my business will soon require more projects, larger projects and I'll be looking for a reliable source for future programs. This could be an excellent oppertunity for future income.
    :
    : -Sam Richardson
    :
    Hello,
    I am romanian VB programmer, and I am sure that i can handle very fast your requirements.
    Please contact me if you want my help.

• mstechcamstechca Posts: 64Member
    : I'm looking for an experienced VB programmer to complete a very small program for my business. Being a VB novice, I can't complete it myself and I do need it done far faster than I could ever manage. I have the forms made up and a list of my specific needs and functions for the program. I'm willing to pay via Paypal, CC, or mail. If you're interested, let me know and I'll email you all the details.
    :
    : This is a VERY small project, but my business will soon require more projects, larger projects and I'll be looking for a reliable source for future programs. This could be an excellent oppertunity for future income.
    :
    :
    hook me up
    email is mstechcae@webcity.ca

• sukirasukira Posts: 4Member
    :
    :
    :

Hi,
    I have 2 yrs of exp. in VB, currently working for New York based company. U may cantact me at srisukira@hotmail.com for more information reg.

Ravi.

• normanpatersonnormanpaterson Posts: 15Member
    Hi Sam,
    I've got ten years experience with Basic/VB and am interested in any opportunities.

I'm currently employed, but have a home office equipped with the necessary software and hardware.

I've worked on similar projects in the past and would like to discuss the project further with you.

Regards,
    Norman

=================================================================
    :
    :
    ================================================================

• hhcohhco Posts: 7Member
    :
    :
    :

Hi,
    I am teaching VB for 2 years at Edinburgh university. I would like to get my hands on a project and devlop some good work.Pleasecontact me if you require my help

• mohsenahmed60mohsenahmed60 Posts: 7Member
    Hi.
    My name is Mohsen Al-Mudllal, I have BCs civil engineer. But realy I make as programmer and teacher in special computer center , I have 2 years expeinace in the following fields.
    1- Visual Basic programming
    2- Oracle Programming. (SQl, PL/SQL, Form, and Report)
    3- Macromedia Flash
    4- Adope photo shop.
    5- Matlab
    6- Basic principles of visual c++
    7- Introduction to java

And now prepare to have MCSD in visual basic. “ Will finish it during 2 months “

My experiences:
    1- Toefl Program , the main idea of this project was the link between visual basic and flash
    2- Cartoon Film with flash and 3d studio.

Hope that if can I have job in ur company
    My address is
    Isreal , Gaza
    Tel 97259834386
    Fax 97283855665
    Email mohsenahmed60@hotmail.com

• sudeepsudeep Posts: 1Member
    : : I'm looking for an experienced VB programmer to complete a very small program for my business. Being a VB novice, I can't complete it myself and I do need it done far faster than I could ever manage. I have the forms made up and a list of my specific needs and functions for the program. I'm willing to pay via Paypal, CC, or mail. If you're interested, let me know and I'll email you all the details.
    : :
    : : This is a VERY small project, but my business will soon require more projects, larger projects and I'll be looking for a reliable source for future programs. This could be an excellent oppertunity for future income.
    : : -Sam Richardson
    : Hello,
    : I am romanian VB programmer, and I am sure that i can handle very fast your requirements.
    : Please contact me if you want my help.
    :
    :
    :
    hello,
    i am an indian I.T Engineer.I am looking for a small VB project.I guess i can do your project.Please send me the details to sudee4U@yahoo.com,so that i can check whether i will be able to do it or not
    regards
    sudeep

• normanpatersonnormanpaterson Posts: 15Member
    I am interested, I first have to finish up a VB database app that I am building for a NY police department, should have that done by Christmas. In addition to VB Skills, I develope E-commerce sites for an advertising agency. My contact info follows:

* Norman Paterson - Programmer/Analyst *
    * 15428 127th St. Lemont IL 60439 *
    * Email: normanpaterson@ieee.org *
    * Cel: 312-305-3174 *
    (note: I turn my cel phone off during work hours, but you can leave voice mail)

• devina121devina121 Posts: 3Member
    I am a Visual Basic Programmer with over three years of experience. Please contact me at devina121@hotmail.com if you need my help.
    Thanking you.

• pveenstrapveenstra Posts: 4Member
    Hi,
    I am a Visual Basic programmer for 3 years. (version 6.0 Professional
    Edition), and about 10 years of experience using QuickBASIC and
    Power Basic. I know how to use the windows API.

If you need any project done fast (small of large), let me know, and I will do so.

Patrick L. Veenstra