Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

back then...now

It was the year 1995 I got my first ever computer at the age of 8...The Amiga 600
This Machine Inspired me...How Did they make the spaceships move?...
Unfortunately the old dear started giving up...but Luck was at hand
I purchased a playstation with confirmation money.
This new machine amzed me...It excited me...Final Fantasy 7..This was a game which the thaught of how it could be made just terrified me
last yar I started Hacking...I got a couple of jobs off companies who aske me to hack their systems...It paid ok
Then I decided it was tim to do what i always wanted to do...
PROGRAM
a couple of months ago I downloaded QuickBasic 4.5 from the internet,along with shedloads of Tutorials,Pixel makers like qbdraw
Now Ii have just completed my first real game.Hack simulator.
However It isnt Quite Finished as i am toying with the Idea of putting rolling credits at the end (See Download section)
anyway thats my story I hope it was Interesting.
Be Cool
Pa

Comments