Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Using a browse button to find document?

raykrayk Posts: 4Member
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone can help me with finding a source code for a browse button to use in an e-mail. I want to simulate an attachment for a document in sending e-mail. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you

Comments

• ArashSayadiArashSayadi Posts: 10Member
    : Hi,
    : I was just wondering if anyone can help me with finding a source code for a browse button to use in an e-mail. I want to simulate an attachment for a document in sending e-mail. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you
    :

I assume the email you're referring to is an html page that acts as an email client. If so, then all you need to do is use an input type of file in your html page. So, your html input tag would look something like this:

This type of input already comes with a browse button that will open a file dialogue box.

Good luck.

Happy Computing,
    Arash Sayadi
    15530-B Rockfield Blvd. Suite 4
    Irvine, CA 92618
    949-830-1623 x36
    949-830-2120 Fax
    www.pts1.com
    arashs@pts1.com