Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Do I really need a 3D card?

sweetgirlsweetgirl Member Posts: 29
I'd be working on a virtual fitting room program which involves 3D human modeling. Do I really need a 3D graphics card for that 3D program? If can, I would preferably work it out without needing to buy a 3D graphics card. Any advice? If I need to get a 3D card somehow, which would u recommend?

-sweetgirl-

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : I'd be working on a virtual fitting room program which involves 3D human modeling. Do I really need a 3D graphics card for that 3D program? If can, I would preferably work it out without needing to buy a 3D graphics card. Any advice? If I need to get a 3D card somehow, which would u recommend?
    :
    : -sweetgirl-
    :
    Unless you have a HUGE processor a graphics accelerator would be recommended. I would go with an nVidia GeForce2 or GeForce3 card, preferably AGP 4X. Of course I am an avid gamer and know what the things can do, so if you were just using it for modeling, you could get away with a lower-end ATI accelerator.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]