Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

POV-Ray 3.5 (beta 6)

AlienripperAlienripper Member Posts: 133
OK, I got the newest (at the moment) POV-Ray 3.5 beta and tried to redo my old insect scene. The problem is that 3.5 seems to have a bit different translucency/transmit stuff and my scene is full of strange yellow light. There's a water plane with reflections and a bluish sky sphere (which seems to be reflected as yellow on the water surface ??)
Any ideas ? thx for reading :)

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : OK, I got the newest (at the moment) POV-Ray 3.5 beta and tried to redo my old insect scene. The problem is that 3.5 seems to have a bit different translucency/transmit stuff and my scene is full of strange yellow light. There's a water plane with reflections and a bluish sky sphere (which seems to be reflected as yellow on the water surface ??)
    : Any ideas ? thx for reading :)
    :
    Uhm, what's POV-Ray? With that said, I'd check your light source, angle, ambience, level, and color variables (if you have them like in OpenGL and D3D). Other than that, I couldn't tell you what it could be.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red]

• AlienripperAlienripper Member Posts: 133
    POV-Ray is a raytracing program (a great one).
    http://www.povray.org

Yep, I'll try changing every setting till it's fine :) I bet I'll have my insect ready in a week or so..