Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP!!!!

Hello. I'm new here, so sorry if this has already been posted. In a very feeble attempt to create and post Flash videos, I've had some difficulty getting them on my page. It's in HTML, but accepts any other language I can get in it (it's an Angelfire page). I'd like someone, if possible, to help me figure out how to ADD code to a previously existing page (not make a new one!!!). If there's a Java Applet that will let me do that, could someone give me info and maybe right a brief prototype? I already have the .swf uploaded. Anything (which is more than I currently have) would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• phph Posts: 393Member
    : Hello. I'm new here, so sorry if this has already been posted. In a very feeble attempt to create and post Flash videos, I've had some difficulty getting them on my page. It's in HTML, but accepts any other language I can get in it (it's an Angelfire page). I'd like someone, if possible, to help me figure out how to ADD code to a previously existing page (not make a new one!!!). If there's a Java Applet that will let me do that, could someone give me info and maybe right a brief prototype? I already have the .swf uploaded. Anything (which is more than I currently have) would be appreciated. Thanks!
    :

use this html, and change the integers to the corresponding properties of your swf

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]gowcaiser@medatman.com[/red]