HELP!!!!

Hello. I'm new here, so sorry if this has already been posted. In a very feeble attempt to create and post Flash videos, I've had some difficulty getting them on my page. It's in HTML, but accepts any other language I can get in it (it's an Angelfire page). I'd like someone, if possible, to help me figure out how to ADD code to a previously existing page (not make a new one!!!). If there's a Java Applet that will let me do that, could someone give me info and maybe right a brief prototype? I already have the .swf uploaded. Anything (which is more than I currently have) would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• : Hello. I'm new here, so sorry if this has already been posted. In a very feeble attempt to create and post Flash videos, I've had some difficulty getting them on my page. It's in HTML, but accepts any other language I can get in it (it's an Angelfire page). I'd like someone, if possible, to help me figure out how to ADD code to a previously existing page (not make a new one!!!). If there's a Java Applet that will let me do that, could someone give me info and maybe right a brief prototype? I already have the .swf uploaded. Anything (which is more than I currently have) would be appreciated. Thanks!
    :

use this html, and change the integers to the corresponding properties of your swf

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]gowcaiser@medatman.com[/red]