Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Blitting from the Screen to a memory bitmap!

Hey, I have a blitting routine in assembly that works when blitting from mem bitmap to the screen bitmap and from mem bitmap to mem bitmap but I get faults when blitting from the screen bitmap to a mem bitmap. It should work fine since it does perfectly when no blitting from the screen. The transfer is with a bunch of movsb's and the segments are set right....

Well since I see no reason why it shouldn't work mayby someone else has had the same problem, so could you tell me how you fixed it...

It would be best if you could e-mail the response to (but don't sweat it).

Thanks alot.. from Axis..

Check out my web-page with links to tons of information.. at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Port/1547/