Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

3d Programming Assistance Needed, Please.

DrixxDrixx Posts: 14Member
Ok, let me start off by saying I am very interested in creating 3d programs. The first game I plan working on is going to be very strange indeed. This game is intended to be SOLELY C++. What I was wondering is:
1.)How can I run Collision Detection?

2.)Are their any open source soccer games? I wonder this because the game I am going to create a game that is based somewhat on the physics of a soccer game. Pretty much the only difference is that I intend their to be 0 gravity.

3.)How could I set hot-keys for forward, reverse, left, right, ascend, descend, changing views (from 1st person, 3rd person chase, and 3rd Person 3/4 isometric view)? It would also be great if they could 'move' their camera angle to aim up shots. The reason I ask for the ascend and descend is that the players will be able to control their height.

4.)What steps do I need to go through to copyright a product(I am not copyrighting any of my early products, though I will copyright later ones)?

To sum it up, if anybody could point me to a spectacular programming site that helps in programming in all the following fields: First Person Shooter's, RPG's, and Sports Games.

Thanks in advance.

Comments