breadboard simulator

i m prgming a breaboard simulator in C ... can anyone guide me to a site or messageboard from where i can discuss or get information about the source code or similar projects ?

i have already started work since 2 months but am stuck up now due to some real prgming problems. Please help .

P.S.i put a similar kind of post on C messageboard but got no replies.

Comments

• : i m prgming a breaboard simulator in C ... can anyone guide me to a site or messageboard from where i can discuss or get information about the source code or similar projects ?
    :
    : i have already started work since 2 months but am stuck up now due to some real prgming problems. Please help .
    :
    : P.S.i put a similar kind of post on C messageboard but got no replies.
    :
    :

Hi!

Looks like you didn't get much help here, either.

How's the prject going?

And here's a question for you. What exactly is a breadboard simulator. I've heard this term used in relation to hardware, but never in software. What are you building/writing/doing?

Melissa

• its a digital ckt tester .for ex- if u wanna experiment (at college level) with a simple NOT gate ... u give a logic 1 at one pin and take the output on the other which in this case is logic 0.

got it , if u want i will mail u the exe file .

: : i m prgming a breaboard simulator in C ... can anyone guide me to a site or messageboard from where i can discuss or get information about the source code or similar projects ?
    : :
    : : i have already started work since 2 months but am stuck up now due to some real prgming problems. Please help .
    : : P.S.i put a similar kind of post on C messageboard but got no replies.
    :
    : Hi!
    :
    : Looks like you didn't get much help here, either.
    :
    : How's the prject going?
    :
    : And here's a question for you. What exactly is a breadboard simulator. I've heard this term used in relation to hardware, but never in software. What are you building/writing/doing?
    :
    : Melissa
    :
    :

• : its a digital ckt tester .for ex- if u wanna experiment (at college level) with a simple NOT gate ... u give a logic 1 at one pin and take the output on the other which in this case is logic 0.
    :
    : got it , if u want i will mail u the exe file .
    :
    There is a freeware simulator called DigitalWorks that does just that. If you want it, send me email and I'll attach it to my reply. The zip file is over 500KB, so will take a while to download.

I'd like to look at your source code also; perhaps I could help you with further development.

Jeff

• This post has been deleted.