Selecting text from one and transferring to another - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Selecting text from one and transferring to another

I have one input text box one dynamic textbox and two button in my flash movie. What I want is Is there any way any code such that I enter text in my input box and i select a part of it I click the transfer button and the selected should be copied to the dynamic text box that is whatever i have selected in the text box should be copied to the dynamic text box using the button.

Second thing in the Input box i enter text and I select some text and on clicking the second button the selected should be bolded/underlined as it happens in word or any text editing tool. Is there any way around to do these.

Please help solve this issue. I am getting mad working around this.

regards
shankar