Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Quick Pascal

BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
A week or two ago, I found an old copy of QuickPascal. I've been fooling around with it (Learning Pascal as I go) and I was impressed alittle with it. Does anyone have any comments about QuickPascal? I'd like to know more about it.

Comments

• micahelbarkermicahelbarker Posts: 6Member
    : A week or two ago, I found an old copy of QuickPascal. I've been fooling around with it (Learning Pascal as I go) and I was impressed alittle with it. Does anyone have any comments about QuickPascal? I'd like to know more about it.
    :
    Ok My name is Michael Barker from Australia

Pascal is a structured program

the Basic structure of Pascal is

program {name};
    begin
    end.

name is what you give it.
    Compile
    and it will run
    althought it does sweet bugger all.. but that is the smallest program for pascal

my email address if you need more help as I have tutored in the past but have been away for 6 months

derfred99@hotmial.com

• BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
    : : A week or two ago, I found an old copy of QuickPascal. I've been fooling around with it (Learning Pascal as I go) and I was impressed alittle with it. Does anyone have any comments about QuickPascal? I'd like to know more about it.
    : :
    : Ok My name is Michael Barker from Australia
    :
    : Pascal is a structured program
    :
    : the Basic structure of Pascal is
    :
    : program {name};
    : begin
    : end.
    :
    : name is what you give it.
    : Compile
    : and it will run
    : althought it does sweet bugger all.. but that is the smallest program for pascal
    :
    : my email address if you need more help as I have tutored in the past but have been away for 6 months
    :
    : derfred99@hotmial.com
    :
    :
    Hey Michael,

I am wanting some info on a certain compiler (QuickPascal), I have an old textbook that I'm using to learn pascal from.

QuickPascal is a microsoft compiler. One of several "Quick" compilers for a couple of different languages (QuickBASIC, Quick C). The version I have is 1.0 (I think). A HelloWorld program compiles to about 3K exe size with it. The textbook uses turbo pascal, but every program in it so far compiles with quickPascal.

I just want to know if it is a good compiler or if I need turbo pascal.