Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Would you consider an ancient forum?

No, no. Not like in Rome. I mean a forum for old computers, and software.

There are a few of us, particularly in the BASIC forum, that have been around for a while, and have some fun, historical information about old computers.

There would probably be a lot of "Hey, do you remember the...", but there would definitely be times when people are looking for help or info on old or obsolete computer or peripherals.

It sounds like it would be fun!

Just a thought.

Melissa

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    hi

That's a good idea, but I will wait adding new boards until I upgrade the system to the next revision in a month or two. I got some cool features on its way where anyone can create their own boards and moderate them.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]