Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Project Warp Needs Programmers...

Hi there,

well I don't know if this is the right place to come to but I'll try: I personally have no programming skills @ all but my colleagues and I want to bring to live a new tweaking utility called "Project Warp". This is what should be included:

- free up system memory (recovery) in Windows (all versions)
- adjust disk cache (min, max, chunk size, name, path, icon, CDFS caches)size
- unload dlls directly
- set swap file size
- conservative swap file usage
- tweak modem settings (maxMTU, Rwin, TTL, session keep alive,NDI)
- enable/disable drive DMA-Modes
- set CPU priority settings in Windows
- enable auto login for windows networking
- tweak ATI Radeon & Nvidia GeForce cards (in all possible ways via overclocking & changing registry entries...)

I know this is whole pack, but if you think you can contribute to this new project and want to earn some money in the future toby turning this project into sharware contact me or visit my site. Hope to hear from you...
Rancho*
Editor-in-Chief & PR-Manager of www.Warp2Search.net