I'm learning VBScript And... (Please read :( i'm desperate ) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I'm learning VBScript And... (Please read :( i'm desperate )

actually, it's not that bad... it just takes some expert advice. i'm trying to make a page with VBScript, and when the user clicks on a button to submit their email address and a rating of what they think of the site, it runs the rating_Click function...

rating_Click checks to see if the user entered the correct email address, if not they enter it again. it also checks to see if the email address is in a valid email address format. ok, ya with me??? after it pops up a msgbox that says "Thanks for giving me a (whatever star rating they gave me) star rating!", I WANT THE VBSCRIPT TO TAKE THEM TO ANOTHER WEB PAGE,telling them that their info has been submitted, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEee Help me! i really want to know how to do that.

Thanks. Late.

jason

Comments