How to find/detect the code/HEX input by PS/2 mouse - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to find/detect the code/HEX input by PS/2 mouse

Hi All People,

How to find/detect the code/HEX input by PS/2 mouse to activate the browser window.

After starting the MS Internet Explorer its window is not activated. You cannot edit any table/form inside until moving the mouse pointer over the table/form and clicking its left button activating the window then the cursor starts blinking inside the table/form. I need to find out the code/HEX input by the aforesaid mouse button for such an action to activate the window.

Can any guy give me some assistance pointing me a direction to such a discovery ?

Thanks in advance.

B.Regards
Stephen Liu

Comments

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    : Hi All People,
    :
    :
    : How to find/detect the code/HEX input by PS/2 mouse to activate the browser window.
    :
    :
    : After starting the MS Internet Explorer its window is not activated. You cannot edit any table/form inside until moving the mouse pointer over the table/form and clicking its left button activating the window then the cursor starts blinking inside the table/form. I need to find out the code/HEX input by the aforesaid mouse button for such an action to activate the window.
    :
    :
    : Can any guy give me some assistance pointing me a direction to such a discovery ?
    :
    :
    : Thanks in advance.
    :
    :
    : B.Regards
    : Stephen Liu
    :
    Hi Stephen!

It sounds like what you need to do is to have Windows set the focus to the window with the table or form.

There are Windows API calls to set the windows focus, even to move the mouse pointer to that window if you want.

What programming language would you use? You can do this in C++ of course, but there are ways to do it in Visual BASIC if that's what you use.

Melissa