Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Image Swap

Hi i am using dreamweaver for a project and i want to do an image swap where i mouseover on 1 image and swap it along with remotely swapping another at the same time. It works except the image that i mouse over doesn't go back to the original when i put my mouse out...What mine does is i put the mouse over a button which swaps to another image and at the same time another image is swaped on another part of the page...the second image restores but the button stays as the swapped image...help me! PLEASE