Turbo Pascal 7.0 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Turbo Pascal 7.0

NetCimNetCim Posts: 3Member
Aaah...
Does anybody know where (or IF) I can find [red][b]Turbo Pascal 7.0[/b][/red] on the net??
I can only find the 5.50 - version...
Borland themselves says that they won't make 7.0 available to download due to y2k-problems...
Please reply to this, or send an e-mail if you have any information :-)

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : Aaah...
    : Does anybody know where (or IF) I can find [red][b]Turbo Pascal 7.0[/b][/red] on the net??
    : I can only find the 5.50 - version...
    : Borland themselves says that they won't make 7.0 available to download due to y2k-problems...
    : Please reply to this, or send an e-mail if you have any information :-)
    :

That is a lame excuse. If 7.0 has y2k bugs then 5.5 almost surely does as well. They still sell it for a couple hundred dollars (or try to anyway) so thats why they wont give it out.

• JaywalkJaywalk Posts: 105Member
    : Aaah...
    : Does anybody know where (or IF) I can find [red][b]Turbo Pascal 7.0[/b][/red] on the net??
    : I can only find the 5.50 - version...
    : Borland themselves says that they won't make 7.0 available to download due to y2k-problems...
    : Please reply to this, or send an e-mail if you have any information :-)
    :
    I've personally never found any y2k problems. Their just making excuses. Anyway, I think Borland availed the French version. I know this because a few other people have been asking the same question as you on this board. Hey, there are quite a few good programs at http://www.maxcode.com . Why not take a look there.

• NetCimNetCim Posts: 3Member
    Hi, and thanx!!
    I found TP7.0 on maxcode.com. I don't know why I never found it when I was there the other day... Well anyway, I got it now.
    Thank you for helping :-D

• some1some1 Posts: 19Member
    all programs in thailand (where i live) r really cheap. I got the "Borland Programming Suite 2001" which includes tp7 (dos and win) for 3-4 dollars (around 180 baht)and the quality's good. I don't know why it's expensive in other places.

• jkim809jkim809 Posts: 1Member
    : : Aaah...
    : : Does anybody know where (or IF) I can find [red][b]Turbo Pascal 7.0[/b][/red] on the net??
    : : I can only find the 5.50 - version...
    : : Borland themselves says that they won't make 7.0 available to download due to y2k-problems...
    : : Please reply to this, or send an e-mail if you have any information :-)
    : :
    : I've personally never found any y2k problems. Their just making excuses. Anyway, I think Borland availed the French version. I know this because a few other people have been asking the same question as you on this board. Hey, there are quite a few good programs at http://www.maxcode.com . Why not take a look there.
    :
    man...downloads aren't goin back up for another 1-2 weeks...

• micahelbarkermicahelbarker Posts: 6Member
    : : Aaah...
    : : Does anybody know where (or IF) I can find [red][b]Turbo Pascal 7.0[/b][/red] on the net??
    : : I can only find the 5.50 - version...
    : : Borland themselves says that they won't make 7.0 available to download due to y2k-problems...
    : : Please reply to this, or send an e-mail if you have any information :-)
    : :
    :
    : That is a lame excuse. If 7.0 has y2k bugs then 5.5 almost surely does as well. They still sell it for a couple hundred dollars (or try to anyway) so thats why they wont give it out.
    :
    I paid in Australian Dollars for Borland Turbo Pascal Versiom 7
    and I own it now and have been programming in it since.

I know there are some free sources of code but what is missing?
    Happy Pascallying
    Michael
    [email protected]