Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

VB Project make lots Of MONEY

CsakanyCsakany Posts: 3Member
Hi...I am a begginer to intermediate programmer and need some help on a big project that will hopefully save my job. I need a partner that is hopefully local NY but not absolutely neccessary but extrememly preferred and also ANY and ALL knowledge of TITLE INSURANCE IS NEEDED because the program that i need to write is for a title insurance company. It is to take care of production, policies, escrow, closings departments. Please contact me if you are interested...this project will pay heavily.
Thanks and regards,
Jerry Csakany
(631) 587-5161
(631) 987-3353

Comments

• Tom CatTom Cat Posts: 84Member
    What is the program to do?

• asif_a_siddiqiasif_a_siddiqi Posts: 3Member
    : Hi...I am a begginer to intermediate programmer and need some help on a big project that will hopefully save my job. I need a partner that is hopefully local NY but not absolutely neccessary but extrememly preferred and also ANY and ALL knowledge of TITLE INSURANCE IS NEEDED because the program that i need to write is for a title insurance company. It is to take care of production, policies, escrow, closings departments. Please contact me if you are interested...this project will pay heavily.
    : Thanks and regards,
    : Jerry Csakany
    : (631) 587-5161
    : (631) 987-3353
    :
    :

Hi I am a very strong VB/C++/SQL programmer with 6+ years of experience. I don't have knowledge of Title Insurance, can I be of any help?

Thanks and regards

Asif A Siddiqi
    NJ

• VesselinVesselin Posts: 14Member
    Hi Jerry Csakany,

We are small company located in Eastern Europe with a lot of expirience and projects behind us. You can check our web site at: http://able.hit.bg.

We are interested in working with you on this isnteresting project. You do not have to worry about skills because we have a lot of expirience. Also have in mind that the rates we charge are lower than yours - so there will be more funds for you.

However we can help only in the software development and no in the title insuarance stuff because we do not have any knowledge in them.

If you are interested in our offer send us an email at:
    nkichukov@hotmail.com

Best regards.

Nick Kichukov