Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Experienced Game Programmer Available

ScorpionScorpion Posts: 26Member
I am currently available for offsite/part-time/commission-based work. My 13 years of game development experience (10 as a hobbiest, 3 as a Programmer and Senior Programmer) yield a wide range of expertise, including C/C++ programming, DirectX, skeletal animation and inverse kinematics, real-time 2D and 3D graphics engines, tools, and others.

I will consider any programming work related to game development or Windows applications. Complete game development is also considered, as is commercial-quality 2D or 3D art content creation. I have a very talented Senior Artist ready to assist.

Immediate or milestone-based monetary compensation only please, as I do have rent to pay. Rates are dependant on workload and are perfectly negotiable. I run a start-up company myself and understand the financial limitations.

Thank you,
ycleroux@yahoo.com