Updating more than 1 frame at a time - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Updating more than 1 frame at a time

My site contains three frames. Now I want to create a link in one frame that updates the other two frames. How?

Comments

• : My site contains three frames. Now I want to create a link in one frame that updates the other two frames. How?

if you can create it with applet , this is made with : this.getAppletContext().showDocument(, ); - if you don't enter the the current html page is changed..

//aniac

• : My site contains three frames. Now I want to create a link in one frame that updates the other two frames. How?
    if you can create it with applet , this is made with : this.getAppletContext().showDocument(, ); - if you don't enter the the current html page is changed..
    //aniac

if you can create it with applet , this is made with : this.getAppletContext().showDocument(|url|, |frame_name|); - if you don't enter the |frame_name| the current html page is changed..

//aniac

ps: sorry, but browser shows my brackets as a tags... sorry