Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

embeddd controllers

i've heard a lot about embedded controllers but i can't seem to find any info about them. it'd be great if neone coud send me info or send me links about the same.

Comments

• SorathSorath Posts: 26Member
    : i've heard a lot about embedded controllers but i can't seem to find any info about them. it'd be great if neone coud send me info or send me links about the same.
    : embedded controllers are made to unburden PC users of having to attach more cards in the system and is more inexpensive. An early 486 system has one for the floppy, harddrive and CD-ROM. The problem with this is when you unexpectedly bend the pins you may have to straighten it out or replace the board.

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    : i've heard a lot about embedded controllers but i can't seem to find any info about them. it'd be great if neone coud send me info or send me links about the same.
    :

If you search the web for 8051 microcontroller you will get thousands of hits.

One place that I like to get info is at Phillips website at:
    http://www.semiconductors.philips.com

They have tons of information, including free developer's e-newsletters, data books, project books, etc.

Have fun!

Melissa

• jorge_anastacjorge_anastac Posts: 2Member
    :
    :

Hello,
    Try this one:

http://www.microchip.com/1010/index.htm

Jorge