Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need programming help

I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.

Thank you

Comments

• sant3000sant3000 Posts: 9Member
    : I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.
    :
    : Thank you
    :
    Hello, it's looks intresting, but of course not enough details there.. can u give little more information? and what about salary range?
    Some words about myself. I've 7+ years in C++ programming (OOP & OOD) and i'm very skilled in realtime control systems and systems for psychological testing (not too hard relation with medical, but...)
    if it possible, u can send more information about ur project to my private email: sv2@audiotrack.org
    And of course, i can send to u my detailed CV.

• dalehenddalehend Posts: 33Member

I am a programmer curious about your project. My background includes perl, cgi, some php, postgresql, mysql, free C++ and
    have good knowledge of http, ftp and some XML.

regards,
    dalehend@yahoo.com

: I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.
    :
    :

• rc531rc531 Posts: 4Member
    hello,
    your project is interesting,
    please send me more details to privacy_service@yahoo.com,
    i will send you my resume,
    what are the salary details,
    thank you

:
    :

• 4deepakswallet4deepakswallet Posts: 63Member
    :
    :
    Please reply to deepak-p@eth.net