need programming help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need programming help

I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.

Thank you

Comments

• sant3000sant3000 Posts: 9Member
    : I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.
    :
    : Thank you
    :
    Hello, it's looks intresting, but of course not enough details there.. can u give little more information? and what about salary range?
    Some words about myself. I've 7+ years in C++ programming (OOP & OOD) and i'm very skilled in realtime control systems and systems for psychological testing (not too hard relation with medical, but...)
    if it possible, u can send more information about ur project to my private email: [email protected]
    And of course, i can send to u my detailed CV.

• dalehenddalehend Posts: 33Member

I am a programmer curious about your project. My background includes perl, cgi, some php, postgresql, mysql, free C++ and
    have good knowledge of http, ftp and some XML.

regards,
    [email protected]

: I am currently working on ideas for a software program. I understand very little about programming but have a full list of customers for this software I have already created in my head. I need to know are there any programmers out there interested in helping create a software relating to the medical field? I understand networking and I have set systems up from start to finsh with softawre programs already in tact. Please respond if you are serious about creating a software for my company.
    :
    :

• rc531rc531 Posts: 4Member
    hello,
    your project is interesting,
    please send me more details to [email protected],
    i will send you my resume,
    what are the salary details,
    thank you

:
    :

• 4deepakswallet4deepakswallet Posts: 63Member
    :
    :
    Please reply to [email protected]