Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

FantasyForce returns

hello,
this is FantasyForce, if you haven't heard of us we are an independent hobby group creating a revolutionary side-scrolling rpg. our team is almost completely assembled, but we don't have a definite programmer, just people that are interested, we also need an artist, and somebody that is good with music, only those serious need apply. thank you, and if you have a specialty that is not listed here but you think could be benificial to the company please apply also. email us at brentskis@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
FantasyForce

Comments

• snagglepusssssnagglepussss Posts: 6Member
    Guys,
    Im interested in doing the sound and music for your game. i have a small recording studio in Western Australia and i am looking at getting into games sound effects and soundscapes, and possibly music. im not worried about money like most people seem to be. I just want to do something fun for a while.
    email me at snagglepussss@hotmail.com