JScript example of date stamp verification - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

JScript example of date stamp verification

JustinIrlJustinIrl Posts: 9Member
Hi,

Could one of you gurus please point me in the correct direction in attempting to implement a simple date time stamp validation routine in JScript.

I think this will work as follows:
The validation function will get triggered by an update event on the text field on the web page. This function will scrape in the contents of the field and perform some checking for length values, and then further checking for syntax of the field and then some checking of the actual date and time values themselves.

If someone already has a sample of this I would be very grateful, if not, then any hints on how to do this would also be gratefully received.

Thanks