Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Appletviewer

petrobarkpetrobark Posts: 43Member
Hi Expert:

This is in response to the question I had written last week about getting an error message when trying to use the Appletviewer. The HTML code I used was:

This works fine when I look at it using a browser. However, when I use the Appletviewer it doesn’t work and was the cause of my error message that I asked about last week. I finally figured out to use the following HTML code

When I used this code the Appletviewer finally worked. Does anyone know why this is? Also many books tell you to use the latter code is there any reason? Thanks

Comments