Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Macrosoft

SpiroSpiro Posts: 39Member
Dear Coder,

Macrosoft is looking for hardworking coders. We are interested in ASP and C++ coders but all other coding languages are welcome. We are currently creating a major software called Internetrix 2002 which will stand far above any other FTP program and will allow downloads of up to 2046kb per second. We are also creating our coporate website which will revolutionize the webpage industry. We have many good ideas and we have many good programmers on our team but more are needed.

We provide benefits such as free software and special discounts on computer hardware and computers in general. Pay will be discussed when interest is shown. You may contact me (Executive of Product Management) at: sfloropoulos@macrosoft.ca.

Macrosoft looks forward to hearing from you!

Spiro Floropoulos
Product Management
Macrosoft Corporation
http://www.macrosoft.ca

Comments

• henryochenryoc Posts: 10Member
    : Dear Coder,
    :
    : Macrosoft is looking for hardworking coders. We are interested in ASP and C++ coders but all other coding languages are welcome. We are currently creating a major software called Internetrix 2002 which will stand far above any other FTP program and will allow downloads of up to 2046kb per second. We are also creating our coporate website which will revolutionize the webpage industry. We have many good ideas and we have many good programmers on our team but more are needed.
    :
    : We provide benefits such as free software and special discounts on computer hardware and computers in general. Pay will be discussed when interest is shown. You may contact me (Executive of Product Management) at: sfloropoulos@macrosoft.ca.
    :
    : Macrosoft looks forward to hearing from you!
    :
    : Spiro Floropoulos
    : Product Management
    : Macrosoft Corporation
    : http://www.macrosoft.ca
    :
    Hi! I am an Indonesian, I am interested to join you in this project. Please contact me to arrange an interview ;)
    I am willing to do it for substandard salary. I also want to relocate.

Henry O. Chandra

OFFICE:
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama
    (RealObjects, Germany)
    German Centre Building
    6th Floor, Suite 6280
    Jl. Kapt. Subijanto Dj.
    Tangerang 15321, Indonesia
    (+62 21) 537-6240, (+62 21) 537-6239
    e-mail: henry.c@isa.realobjects.de

PERMANENT:
    Jl. Sutera Flamboyan I No. 32
    Alam Sutera, Serpong
    Tangerang 15321, Indonesia
    (+62 21) 531-20564
    (0816)1840972

OBJECTIVE: Software Engineering position.

SUMMARY:
    •IT Staff in APP (Asia Pulp and Paper), Sinar Mas Group.
    •Software Engineer in P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama (RealObjects, Germany).
    •Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Computer Science.
    •Proficient with Visual Basic, Java, C, C++, Ms. SQL Server, Crystal Report and HTML/Internet.

EDUCATION:
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2001
    Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta
    Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.78 on a 4.0 scale

Courses taken included:
    Software Engineering Design Artificial Intelligence
    Operating Systems Design Object-Oriented Development
    Java Development Relational Database Theory
    C/C++ Programming Network Programming
    Object Oriented Programming

SOFTWARE EXPERTISE:
    Ms. Visual Basic 6.0
    Ms. Visual C++ 6.0
    Java Programming
    Web Development (HTML, XML, PHP, JSP)
    Adobe Photoshop
    Macromedia Director

EXPERIENCE:
    IT Staff Member, July 2000 to March 2001
    Asia Pulp and Paper, Tangerang, Indonesia
    •Team member of the Business Intelligence department
    •Consult users of various department on their demands of information.
    •Developed application to meet users’ demands. Programs were written in Visual Basic 6.0.

Software Engineer, May 2001 to Present
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama (partner of RealObjects, Germany), Tangerang, Indonesia
    •Team member of the edit-on Pro development, a Java applet for online editing system.
    •Tested enhancements to edit-on Pro.
    •Developed features for the edit-on Pro. Programs were written in Java.

AWARDS:
    •Outstanding Student of Bina Nusantara University, 1998 – 1999
    •Outstanding Student of Bina Nusantara University, 1998 - 1999
    •Best Graduate of Bina Nusantara University, 2001

REFERENCE:
    •Mr. Dudy Haryanto
    Managing Director
    P.T. Indojasa Software Aditama, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Markus Neurohr
    Managing Director
    RealObjects GmbH, Germany, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Budi Martono Winata
    HR Manager
    AIG Lippo, phone number will be provided upon request
    •Mr. Nahusman Peter
    Director of Studies
    The Club Language Centre, phone number will be provided upon request

• sant3000sant3000 Posts: 9Member
    : Dear Coder,
    :
    : Macrosoft is looking for hardworking coders. We are interested in ASP and C++ coders but all other coding languages are welcome. We are currently creating a major software called Internetrix 2002 which will stand far above any other FTP program and will allow downloads of up to 2046kb per second. We are also creating our coporate website which will revolutionize the webpage industry. We have many good ideas and we have many good programmers on our team but more are needed.
    :
    : We provide benefits such as free software and special discounts on computer hardware and computers in general. Pay will be discussed when interest is shown. You may contact me (Executive of Product Management) at: sfloropoulos@macrosoft.ca.
    :
    : Macrosoft looks forward to hearing from you!
    :
    : Spiro Floropoulos
    : Product Management
    : Macrosoft Corporation
    : http://www.macrosoft.ca
    :
    hello
    can u tell more, what do u mean "hardworking coders"? maybe it's mean typist or what?