re: help (bluetooth) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

re: help (bluetooth)

hi everyone... i am currently a student from Singapore Polytechnic... i have been assigned to a project using bluetooth to sychronize information from the palm to the PC without using the cradle.. however, i encounter a problem... i wish to hear from you all whether there is any ways to add on the bluetooth code into the sychronize manager or whether we should write a program to perform the sychronization... if you got any ideas about this... please reply to me... thank you...

darren

Comments

• SorathSorath Posts: 26Member
    : hi everyone... i am currently a student from Singapore Polytechnic... i have been assigned to a project using bluetooth to sychronize information from the palm to the PC without using the cradle.. however, i encounter a problem... i wish to hear from you all whether there is any ways to add on the bluetooth code into the sychronize manager or whether we should write a program to perform the sychronization... if you got any ideas about this... please reply to me... thank you...
    :
    : darren
    : Actually I am not a good Program Designer but I do know something about hardware, since bluetooth technology uses wireless technology it may be possible to design a circuit that converts you ordinary BCD to a functional equivalent in the microwave spectrum but that is for an engineer to know.
    :
    :
    :