Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

re: help (bluetooth)

hi everyone... i am currently a student from Singapore Polytechnic... i have been assigned to a project using bluetooth to sychronize information from the palm to the PC without using the cradle.. however, i encounter a problem... i wish to hear from you all whether there is any ways to add on the bluetooth code into the sychronize manager or whether we should write a program to perform the sychronization... if you got any ideas about this... please reply to me... thank you...

darren

Comments

• SorathSorath Posts: 26Member
    : hi everyone... i am currently a student from Singapore Polytechnic... i have been assigned to a project using bluetooth to sychronize information from the palm to the PC without using the cradle.. however, i encounter a problem... i wish to hear from you all whether there is any ways to add on the bluetooth code into the sychronize manager or whether we should write a program to perform the sychronization... if you got any ideas about this... please reply to me... thank you...
    :
    : darren
    : Actually I am not a good Program Designer but I do know something about hardware, since bluetooth technology uses wireless technology it may be possible to design a circuit that converts you ordinary BCD to a functional equivalent in the microwave spectrum but that is for an engineer to know.
    :
    :
    :