Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Beginning electronics tuts?

Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff

Comments

• retrogeekretrogeek Posts: 93Member
    : Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff
    :

Try searching Google.com for "electronics tutorial". It turns up hundreds!

Enjoy!

rg

• tlindematlindema Posts: 2Member
    : Anyone have good links to some simple electronics tuts for a beginner? I took an electronics class in HS 2 years ago, and still have alot of parts (soilderless breadboard, numerous resistors/capacitors/transistors, IC 555, etc) but i forget how to do most of it, so i just wanna look into it again, and start over with the basic stuff
    :

Try http://www.epanorama.net/basics.html