Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C programmer needed for a CircleMUD

LaurynLauryn Posts: 2Member
Hi.
If you're interested, please e-mail me @ blah_b_l_a_h@hotmail.com.

Basically, I need an experienced C programmer who can just code some basic things for my MUD (Multi-User Dimension). [It's a text-based game.] If you e-mail me, I'll send you further instructions.

-- Lauryn

Comments

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?

I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.

: Hi.
    : If you're interested, please e-mail me @ blah_b_l_a_h@hotmail.com.
    :
    : Basically, I need an experienced C programmer who can just code some basic things for my MUD (Multi-User Dimension). [It's a text-based game.] If you e-mail me, I'll send you further instructions.
    :
    : -- Lauryn
    :

• LaurynLauryn Posts: 2Member
    I'm hoping to get a futuristic RPG kind of game. I can send you the background story if you'd like it.

-- Lauryn

: what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?
    :
    : I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    Futuristic RPG's have never really been my style, but email me the details and I might be interested. My email address is bmartin@citenet.net

: I'm hoping to get a futuristic RPG kind of game. I can send you the background story if you'd like it.
    :
    : -- Lauryn
    :
    : : what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?
    : :
    : : I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.
    :