C programmer needed for a CircleMUD - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C programmer needed for a CircleMUD

LaurynLauryn Posts: 2Member
Hi.
If you're interested, please e-mail me @ [email protected]

Basically, I need an experienced C programmer who can just code some basic things for my MUD (Multi-User Dimension). [It's a text-based game.] If you e-mail me, I'll send you further instructions.

-- Lauryn

Comments

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?

I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.

: Hi.
    : If you're interested, please e-mail me @ [email protected]
    :
    : Basically, I need an experienced C programmer who can just code some basic things for my MUD (Multi-User Dimension). [It's a text-based game.] If you e-mail me, I'll send you further instructions.
    :
    : -- Lauryn
    :

• LaurynLauryn Posts: 2Member
    I'm hoping to get a futuristic RPG kind of game. I can send you the background story if you'd like it.

-- Lauryn

: what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?
    :
    : I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    Futuristic RPG's have never really been my style, but email me the details and I might be interested. My email address is [email protected]

: I'm hoping to get a futuristic RPG kind of game. I can send you the background story if you'd like it.
    :
    : -- Lauryn
    :
    : : what would be the theme of this MUD? hack&slash orRPG, midevel or futur?
    : :
    : : I might be interested. I used to run a smaug based MUD a while back and was the only coder, and I've glanced at the Circle code.
    :