HTML BOGGIN DOWN

Awhile ago I had removed flash 4 from my computer, last night I had reloaded flash 4 again. Sooo Now I'm making swf. files, everything is great and dandy. Then when I goto try to run the HTML file that goes with the SWF file, the HTML file bogs down and doesn;t load. SOO now I try to load my older SWF files that I had stored and the same thing is happening with them also.... What is going on here? I think that maybe there is something going on with the publishing settings.. not sure.. why would it cause all my other flash HTML file to not load?? Please help!!!

Thank you for your time

Grenadeboy

Sinkfa@aol.com

Comments

• : Awhile ago I had removed flash 4 from my computer, last night I had reloaded flash 4 again. Sooo Now I'm making swf. files, everything is great and dandy. Then when I goto try to run the HTML file that goes with the SWF file, the HTML file bogs down and doesn;t load. SOO now I try to load my older SWF files that I had stored and the same thing is happening with them also.... What is going on here? I think that maybe there is something going on with the publishing settings.. not sure.. why would it cause all my other flash HTML file to not load?? Please help!!!
    :
    :
    : Thank you for your time
    :
    : Grenadeboy
    :
    : Sinkfa@aol.com
    :
    :

• : Awhile ago I had removed flash 4 from my computer, last night I had reloaded flash 4 again. Sooo Now I'm making swf. files, everything is great and dandy. Then when I goto try to run the HTML file that goes with the SWF file, the HTML file bogs down and doesn;t load. SOO now I try to load my older SWF files that I had stored and the same thing is happening with them also.... What is going on here? I think that maybe there is something going on with the publishing settings.. not sure.. why would it cause all my other flash HTML file to not load?? Please help!!!
    :
    :
    : Thank you for your time
    :
    : Grenadeboy
    :
    : Sinkfa@aol.com
    :
    :

One thing to check is that when removing then reinstalling flash, you didn't stuff up the Internet Explorer Flash Plugin. To be sure there is instructions in the ..Flash/Players... folder.

______
    [size=2][b][blue]J[/blue]omac.[/b][/size]