Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need a new ASCII Text editor...

Hi,

My name is Christopher Rydberg and I head a small company dedicated to continued game development on "dead" systems like the Atari lines and the Vectrex. To that end I am trying to get a customizable text editor made that is designed from the ground up to be used for programming Atari VCS 2600 games. I have already written up a very detailed design document and just need a new programmer to carry to project to completion(you don't need to know the 2600 or it's assembly language). I will pay for the work and consider this to be a very easy job for almost any programmer. Once it reaches reasonable completion I intend to release it, source and all, on our website (afterlife.100megsfree4.com) as a free recource for 2600 programmers. If you are interested and think you can make a nice text editor, please e-mail me and we can discuss your pay. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Christopher Rydberg
solitaire0@hotmail.com
afterlife.100megsfree4.com