Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programming Electronics

How can I do that? Can someone get me started on programming electronics? My friend and I like to build bots, and I would like them to program to do things, without the use of remote control. Can someone get me a tutorial on Programming Electronics?

Comments

• MrEdMrEd Posts: 180Member
    : How can I do that? Can someone get me started on programming electronics? My friend and I like to build bots, and I would like them to program to do things, without the use of remote control. Can someone get me a tutorial on Programming Electronics?
    :

Well thats going to depend on your level of experience. If youve never done any electronics before, try searching the web for something called the BASIC Stamp. I believe its a pre-built microcontroller based board with plenty of I/O designed for use in small robotics. Also, there are a few decent books out there on introducing you to building robots.