Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

[blue]PDA OS programer needed for a custom JOB[/blue]

CBCCBC Posts: 1Member
I'm looking for a programmer that can design software that would interface with a desktop in collecting and managing medical charts. I would like my nurse to be able to go from patient to patient and enter in vitals on the pda that would be either realtime synchronized or synchronized back at the desk. This would have a history on each patient as well as clinical notes.
If this is something that you can do or know of someone who can OR know of quality software that can/cannot be customized please let me know. This is a job that is a high priority for me that needs to be taken care of.
If you are interested in the job please send me some info on yourself (resume', experience, etc.)and I will get back with you.
Please contact me at griffin@hvja.org and/or rebgrffn@aol.com