Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Router Config - Which Message Board is should be in?

Hi,

I have a small problem,
I have a question about automatic configuration of a router via automatic program that works in Telnet. Under which topic i should post this messsage?

Anyway The question is:
I'm trying to configure the router (1720Cisco) via Telnet in an automated program that do it. It opens a telnet over (TCP/IP) connection to the router and then sends the password and everything. The problem is, that the return messages are strings, and in each packet it send one characters of the string. And also the input string , it's echo back, one by one, charcters.
How can i avoid it?

Thanks in Advanced, for both answers.
Amante.