Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

CGI programmers: Make Money!

plugintoolsplugintools Posts: 10Member
Hi,

I'm looking for CGI programmers to make website tools like mailing lists, autoresponders, member management software and so on. I'm setting up a new website where these tools will be sold. I don't pay you a one-time fee, you get paid 50% of each sale. Are you an expert on CGI programming and you think you're the programmer I'm looking for? PLease apply! Be aware: This will be a long-term contract, so you're monthly income can raise and you will be insured of a good income. I'm a marketer, I know how to sell products. If you think you are an expert in PHP/SQL and ASP/SQL programming too, please note that in your email. If you have interest for the job, or want more information, please mail me at: blankenspoor@wanadoo.nl?SUBJECT=CGI programmer . Include in your mail your expertises and previous work (if you have)
I hope to hear from you soon and I'm looking forward to working with you!

Jacco