Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

PHP Books anyone?

mikezmikez Posts: 6Member
I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.

Comments

• compukatcompukat Posts: 18Member
    Try "PHP programming" published by wrox (it is one of the series of "red" books with the programmers pictures on them) ISBN 1-861002-96-3. Also, try "Core PHP programming" by Leon Atkinson.....it is pretty good too, but the version I have is for PHP3, which will work for just starting out. I am not sure if Atkinson has published a later version yet.

• ai.unitai.unit Posts: 81Member
    go to php.net and look in the documentation section. or u may just click here: http://php.net/download-docs.php and u'll find a full manual in different formats...

: I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.
    :

just a sam7 -/-

• fluffyfluffy Posts: 1Member
    : I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.
    :

PHP and MySQL Web Development
    By: Luke Welling & Laura Thomson
    Sams Publishing

It's an awesome book on PHP, and it covers topics from beginning to advanced. Once you get into this book, a great companion on mySQL is:
    MySQL
    By Paul DuBois
    New Riders press

You can email me: fluffy@hackers.com
    I have a lot of great resources on PHP programming.
    Once you get the hang of things, the online manual (http://www.php.net) is a great resource and reference manual.

-Fluffy

• ljubaljuba Posts: 106Member
    :

Take PHP MANUAL from www.php.net ... it is the best ... there is everything ...

LJUBA