PHP Books anyone? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PHP Books anyone?

mikezmikez Posts: 6Member
I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.

Comments

• compukatcompukat Posts: 18Member
    Try "PHP programming" published by wrox (it is one of the series of "red" books with the programmers pictures on them) ISBN 1-861002-96-3. Also, try "Core PHP programming" by Leon Atkinson.....it is pretty good too, but the version I have is for PHP3, which will work for just starting out. I am not sure if Atkinson has published a later version yet.

• ai.unitai.unit Posts: 81Member
    go to php.net and look in the documentation section. or u may just click here: http://php.net/download-docs.php and u'll find a full manual in different formats...

: I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.
    :

just a sam7 -/-

• fluffyfluffy Posts: 1Member
    : I don't know PHP but I am dying to learn If you have any good books I would sure like some recommendations. Thankyou.
    :

PHP and MySQL Web Development
    By: Luke Welling & Laura Thomson
    Sams Publishing

It's an awesome book on PHP, and it covers topics from beginning to advanced. Once you get into this book, a great companion on mySQL is:
    MySQL
    By Paul DuBois
    New Riders press

You can email me: [email protected]
    I have a lot of great resources on PHP programming.
    Once you get the hang of things, the online manual (http://www.php.net) is a great resource and reference manual.

-Fluffy

• ljubaljuba Posts: 106Member
    :

Take PHP MANUAL from www.php.net ... it is the best ... there is everything ...

LJUBA