Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Mouse IRQ

Iman GHIman GH Member Posts: 18
Hi evry body.
I write graphics program in c++(in DOS)and use non standard mode (0x38 or 38H)inb this mode the mouse pointer is not shown I want to write mouse rotin and ineed to chenge mouse IRQ to my program please help me to find IRQ number and chenging it.
Thanks alot .:-D

Comments

• Basya LantiBasya Lanti Member Posts: 50
    : Hi evry body.
    : I write graphics program in c++(in DOS)and use non standard mode (0x38 or 38H)inb this mode the mouse pointer is not shown I want to write mouse rotin and ineed to chenge mouse IRQ to my program please help me to find IRQ number and chenging it.
    : Thanks alot .:-D
    :
    [red]Hi mister oil (joke!),

You got some poor english writing there anyway, but never mind - I can dig it !!
    For a Surinamese guy like me, it sometimes also is a bit of struggle with technical english words but we'll get there won't we??

Ok, first you need to write a VB (Vertical Blank) routine (= something like a global interrupt service routine) and than point your mouse display routine to it.
    Your mouse display routine have to be part of every VB (run cycle) so it can be display smoothly on any gfx video mode screen you like to configure.
    I'm sure that this will do the trick !! (It works for me so...)

Yours,

:-) Basya Lanti :-)[/red]

• Basya LantiBasya Lanti Member Posts: 50
    : : Hi evry body.
    : : I write graphics program in c++(in DOS)and use non standard mode (0x38 or 38H)inb this mode the mouse pointer is not shown I want to write mouse rotin and ineed to chenge mouse IRQ to my program please help me to find IRQ number and chenging it.
    : : Thanks alot .:-D
    : :
    : [red]Hi mister oil (joke!),
    :
    : You got some poor english writing there anyway, but never mind - I can dig it !!
    : For a Surinamese guy like me, it sometimes also is a bit of struggle with technical english words but we'll get there won't we??
    :
    : Ok, first you need to write a VB (Vertical Blank) routine (= something like a global interrupt service routine) and than point your mouse display routine to it.
    : Your mouse display routine have to be part of every VB (run cycle) so it can be display smoothly on any gfx video mode screen you like to configure.
    : I'm sure that this will do the trick !! (It works for me so...)
    :
    : Yours,
    :
    : :-) Basya Lanti :-)[/red]
    :
    :
    [red] P.S.

Make you got a mouse driver running or else you still won't get to see no mouse pointer on screen...

:-) Basya Lanti :-)[/red]
    :
    :
    :
    :