Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Great help

Hi. I have discover this site accidently but it helped me a lot, 'cause I need help in a Operating Systems problem (one of my degree's subjects) and I did not know how to solve it. THANKS. Any way, I think that there's one issue that is still not aborded in here, Artificial Intelligence. Is an extending area and (in my opinion) needding discussion, in matters such as Genetic Algorithms, Neural Networks, etc.
Other subject of my concern is Image Processing and Visual Computing. I (still) don't have kwonledge to discuss this issues, but at that time I would like to put it in here. One more time, thanks, and I hope to help someone, someday.

Elsa Alves