Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Freelance Web Programmer

SpiroSpiro Posts: 39Member
Hi,

I'm a freelance programmer with experience in Java, Javascript, DHTML, HTML, Perl (CGI), C++, and some other languages.

I create my own graphics using proffessional software.

I have done several sites, most of which I am not allowed to discuss due to third party contract rules. However, the two major sites I have done are for a Realtor Company in Prescott (www.seeprescott.com but is currently changing server and look) and for a Translation Company (www.atheneon.com also changing server but look is the same).

I have created many databased, the biggest being the realtor site for displaying, selling, and buying houses.

If you would like more info contact me at:

spirodon@hotmail.com