Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Which palm?? (if your bored with nuttin to do)

dauvedauve Member Posts: 89
What palm would you guys/gal say is one of the better handhelds? and if you dont mind. . why?

thanks

Comments

• MagesMages Member Posts: 8
    Well for me compared to Palm V or Palm VII or Palm m500, I prefer m500. Coz all that three palms fuctions the same but m500 is cheaper lighter so its easier to deal with. But if you are looking for a palm which can display colour all this three are not suitable.

: What palm would you guys/gal say is one of the better handhelds? and if you dont mind. . why?
    :
    : thanks
    :

• skaterx_26skaterx_26 Member Posts: 13
    : Well for me compared to Palm V or Palm VII or Palm m500, I prefer m500. Coz all that three palms fuctions the same but m500 is cheaper lighter so its easier to deal with. But if you are looking for a palm which can display colour all this three are not suitable.
    :
    : : What palm would you guys/gal say is one of the better handhelds? and if you dont mind. . why?
    : :
    : : thanks
    Sony has some of the best Palms out there. Their cheapest model has to have the most features in that price range. And their rival to the m505 kicks its butt
    with double the resolution, and a built in MP3 player with headphones. Go check out the Sony clie lineup at
    http://www.sonystyle.com/vaio/clie/index.html
    check these awesome things out! My description does not do them justice