Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A few questions

CoinCoin Posts: 1Member
Lo All,

If you could just answer this small questionnaire it would help me greatly in my college project (A VB based MP3 player). It should only take a minute or two.

Thanks in advance...

QUESTIONS

General Questions

Q.) How often do you use MP3 players?
Q.) What MP3 player(s) do you currently use? E.g. WinAmp
Q.) What features of this MP3 player do you like?
Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to change the skins on an MP3 player?
Q.) What sites/applications do you usually use to download MP3’s?
Q.) How many MP3’s do you currently have on your system?

Technical Questions

Q.) Would you find an integrated mixer useful in an MP3 player?
Q.) Do you find the ability to change the ID3 tags in an MP3 player important?
Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to convert various audio formats with an MP3 player? e.g. Wav to MP3.
Q.) On your usual MP3 player e.g. WinAmp, how often do you use the graphic equaliser settings?
Q.) What would you consider a good size for an MP3 PLAYER download? e.g. 1 Megabyte.
Q.) Are there any other features which you would like to see implemented into an MP3 Player?

Cheers,

CoiN

Comments

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    : Lo All,
    :
    : If you could just answer this small questionnaire it would help me greatly in my college project (A VB based MP3 player). It should only take a minute or two.
    :
    : Thanks in advance...
    :
    : QUESTIONS
    :
    : General Questions
    :
    : Q.) How often do you use MP3 players?
    Most of the time when at home
    : Q.) What MP3 player(s) do you currently use? E.g. WinAmp
    winamp, windows media player
    : Q.) What features of this MP3 player do you like?
    winAmp : the ability to create a playlist and randomise the files
    windows media player : it's always on the machine ( I use several machines on a network and I don't install winamp on every machine.)
    : Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to change the skins on an MP3 player?
    I don't care at all about skins. I usually have the program minimized.
    : Q.) What sites/applications do you usually use to download MP3’s?
    used to use napster a bit. Mostly make mp3s from my cd's so I have all my favorite songs available.
    : Q.) How many MP3’s do you currently have on your system?
    about 200
    : Technical Questions
    :
    : Q.) Would you find an integrated mixer useful in an MP3 player?
    no use for mixer
    : Q.) Do you find the ability to change the ID3 tags in an MP3 player important?
    dont care about id3 tags, only care about filenames to locate song.
    : Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to convert various audio formats with an MP3 player? e.g. Wav to MP3.
    wav -> mp3,
    mp3 -> wav,
    CD -> wave/mp3
    are the formats that I'd like to be able to convert between
    : Q.) On your usual MP3 player e.g. WinAmp, how often do you use the graphic equaliser settings?
    I never play with the balance so I don't care.
    : Q.) What would you consider a good size for an MP3 PLAYER download? e.g. 1 Megabyte.
    I'd say under 2 MB
    : Q.) Are there any other features which you would like to see implemented into an MP3 Player?
    I'd like it to brew me a fresh pot of coffe every hour ;)
    :
    : Cheers,
    :
    : CoiN
    :

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by the zibadian at 2002-4-5 3:41:33[/red][/b][hr]
    : Lo All,
    :
    : If you could just answer this small questionnaire it would help me greatly in my college project (A VB based MP3 player). It should only take a minute or two.
    :
    : Thanks in advance...
    :
    : QUESTIONS
    :
    : General Questions
    :
    : Q.) How often do you use MP3 players?
    Daily, for several hours
    : Q.) What MP3 player(s) do you currently use? E.g. WinAmp
    WinAmp
    : Q.) What features of this MP3 player do you like?
    Equalizer, Playlists, Sound Analyser
    : Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to change the skins on an MP3 player?
    No
    : Q.) What sites/applications do you usually use to download MP3’s?
    MP3.com, AltoMP3 Maker for CD ripping
    : Q.) How many MP3’s do you currently have on your system?
    about 1000

: Technical Questions
    :
    : Q.) Would you find an integrated mixer useful in an MP3 player?
    No
    : Q.) Do you find the ability to change the ID3 tags in an MP3 player important?
    Yes
    : Q.) Do you think it is important to be able to convert various audio formats with an MP3 player? e.g. Wav to MP3.
    Not really, although it would be a nice feature
    : Q.) On your usual MP3 player e.g. WinAmp, how often do you use the graphic equaliser settings?
    All the time
    : Q.) What would you consider a good size for an MP3 PLAYER download? e.g. 1 Megabyte.
    As small as possible, but no more than 3 Mb for a full-fletched one
    : Q.) Are there any other features which you would like to see implemented into an MP3 Player?
    Sorting on track number, date
    :
    : Cheers,
    :
    : CoiN
    :
    :